Red Dune Safari with VIP Service (Food on Table)
About the Experience
Immerse yourself in the desolate beauty of the desert with this safari trip. Strap yourself up in our 4WDs driven professional and experienced guides and negotiate the sand dunes. Spend time at a traditional Bedouin campsite and sip on Arabic kava coffee. Some of the activities to indulge in include sand boarding, camel rides, henna painting and more. No entertainment during Ramadan. Children below the age of 4 have complimentary entry. Choose your best package with best deals from Desert Planners for Dubai Desert Safari Tour.
- Pick up & Drop off by 4×4 vehicle
- Approx. 30 minutes dune bashing.
- Sun Set Photography.
- Camel Rides.
- Belly Dance.
- Tanoura Show.
- Khaliji Dance
- Shisha – additional cost if requested on private table and not in the allotted shisha lounge.
- Traditional Emirati coffee (Gahwa) along with fresh Dates.
- Traditional Emirati outfits provided for photo purposes.
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water.
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q. (vegetarian food available on request) and starters
- Service On Table
- (Alcohol and other entertainment activities wont be there during Holy Month of Ramadan)
Pick Up Time: 15:30 Hrs. – 16:00 Hrs.
Drop off Time: 21:30 Hrs. – 22-00 Hrs.
Duration: 06:00 Hrs. (Approx.)
- Itinerary or route can be reschedule with prior notice.
- There will be no reimbursement for any transfers will be arranged in such circumstances.
- 100% No show will be considered, if the guest fail to reach on time at the designated pick up place, Transfers can be arranged as per the availabilty.
- Timing mentioned in the Itinerary will be approximate timing for the Pick up & Drop off.
- Seating arrangement in sharing tours, will be arranged by tour guide.
- Tour can be cancelled due to any bad weather or traffice issue, the tour will be arranged with similar options, it will be based on availability.
CONTACT WITH US
Desert Planners Tourism LLC